Jio Secure ID is highly secure digital identity product for Reliance group employees.
Jio Secure ID is being made available for Reliance group Employees and can be used to log in to Reliance group apps or portals and approve/authorize transactions or documents. Employees don’t need to remember different user names or passwords, the only thing needed is mobile with Jio SecureID app.
In beta-program Jio Secure ID is available for selected Reliance group employees.
Steps to Download Jio Secure ID for Android / IOS
1. Install Jio Secure ID from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2. It’ll ask for mobile number, provide your registered mobile number for livetrack and generate OTP.
3. You will get OTP in your Telegram and click on verify.
4. Install the downloaded app on your Phone / Tablet. And Follow the Registration instruction showing in the Jio Secure ID application.
Login with Jio Secure ID
1. Login with QR Code (Users must use mobile number based authentication for the first time)
a. Open Jio Secure ID application and Scan the QR code showing in the Livetrack Login Page
2. Login with Mobile number
b. It'll ask for the PIN1, Enter your PIN1 which you have created while registering Jio Secure ID application and Proceed
c. wait for 1 or 2 seconds, it'll redirect you to the Livetrack application
a. Enter your Reigstered Mobile number in the input field and Click on "Authenticate" button in the new login page
b. It will show a popup with an verification Image
c. You will get a notification in your Jio Secure ID application or Open you Jio Secure ID application on your mobile phone and click on Pending Requests
d. Tap on the same image which is shown in the Livetrack Login page
e. It'll ask for the PIN1, Enter your PIN1 which you have created while registering Jio Secure ID application and Proceed
f. wait for 1 or 2 seconds, it'll redirect you to the Livetrack application